Wednesday, April 04, 2007

British Couple to Open Naturist Resort in Greece

A British investment banker and her husband are letting go of their high-flying lifestyle in order to open a naturist resort on the Greek island of Kefalonia.
"When he first suggested setting up a nudist resort I thought he was bonkers. I looked into it, though, and began to come around to the idea. We flew out to Greece and found a site and loved it. "I was extremely nervous telling my family, friends and colleagues. "Most nudists never have to tell anyone what they do but I had to tell the world and it came as a surprise to some people. "My parents didn't know that I was a nudist until we came up with the business idea. "But they actually found it very interesting and were very open-minded about it. They could see it was what we want to do and have been very supportive ever since."

No comments: