Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Word About My Return

Turns out that I only needed about a month to refuel. There's nothing like warm weather and a nudist outing to rekindle the muse.

I am dispensing with my "Daily Newds" features because they take too much time to compile, and many of the stories are of marginal interest anyway. Also, I am cutting down on the number of photographs I post here, but I have uploaded over 2000 vintage nudist images to Flickr here. If you want to see the images, you will need to remove your safe search filter first.

Again, thanks for stopping by, and all you lurkers out there, please leave a comment now and then. Stay naked!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Academic Naturist said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back!

For people who want the news stories, Nudiarist's shared google feed is pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're feeling recharged and raring to go (naked). Keep up the good work.

TallTim said...

Again, glad you're feeling better about life.