- Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad: Police are planning on charging an Indian woman with indecent behavior after she stripped down to her underwear and walked down a busy street. Pooja Chauhan was upset over the fact that her husband's family is demanding more dowry and insisting that she give birth to a male child.
She left home five months ago and started living on her own with her daughter, it said. The newspaper reports Pooja intended to march to the Police Commissioner’s office but went home after learning that the officer was out of town.
- Naked Spain: The Olive Press has a guide online to some of the best naturist resorts in Spain.
- Dancing in the Streets: A Brattleboro man has pleaded guilty to engaging in a misdemeanor "prohibited act" after he was arrested for being naked in public and rubbing his genitals with a piece of clothing. The charge was reduced from a felony sex crime.
- Home of the Bare: 200 people celebrated Independence Day with freedom from clothing at an Idaho resort.
"Your body needs air and sunshine. To me it's just like exercise. It's a necessity like brushing your teeth," said Terri Capshaw, whose family built a home on property next to Sun Meadow and who has raised two children in the nudist community. "I'm more comfortable telling people I'm a nudist than saying I'm a Democrat."
- Sweet Charity: 18 Nevada women between the ages of 40 and 80 have posed nude for a calendar that will raise money to help a mother of two who is battling cancer.