Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best of the Naturist World

Previously I announced that I was going to compile a list of the top ten nudists/naturist people and web sites, and I wish to thank everyone who made a suggestion. I have modified by project a little, and will instead be doing a series of Best of the Naturist World posts where I will pay tribute to the people, places, clubs and web sites which have made positive contributions to nudism and naturism. Again, I invite all of you out there to make nominations by emailing me.

After compiling all the information I had to make my intended lists, I decided that a running feature would be preferable for a variety of reasons, chief among them the fact that I couldn't decide on the order of importance, and it seemed unfair to limit the number to ten. Also, since I came across to many unsavory characters and salacious web sites in my searching, I will be running a concurrent series of posts Worst of the Naturist World as a contrast. There's a lot of trash out there.

Again, please email me anytime with suggestions. Look for the first post in this series soon.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: