Thursday, March 05, 2009

Keeping Up With Nudist News

Regular readers know that this blog is a labor of love and I receive no compensation for my efforts, and I want to keep it that way. As a result, sometimes dealing with real work and real life causes lapses in posting, such as with this current week.

So, when pauses occur, you should know that you can still keep up with most nudist and naturist news right here on this page. Just scroll down the right hand side to see the "Newsreel" feature which updates regularly on its own.

You can also subscribe to my Google Reader Shared Items Feed which contains items that I personally select as being of interest. Most of these shared items are nudist related, but I throw in a bunch of other things that catch my attention, too.

Also down the right hand side of this page, you will find My Blog List which automatically updates with the latest posts from my favorite nudist and naturist bloggers.

I just wanted you all to know that this blog does keep current every day even if I don't have the time to post as often as I'd like.

Again, thanks to all who stop by every day!