- Two naturists are covering 220 miles of the English countryside in the nude to raise awareness of a "Clothes for a Cause" drive.
- After a few weeks, Marie Osmond's nude spray tanning sessions "seemed as natural as taking your car into a drive-through car wash."
- Make sure you have a lot of spare time before you visit "World of the Nude Art Photography."
- A nude portrait of Tony Blair's wife Cherie, painted by a friend when she was just 22, has sparked a discussion about why the British are so prurient when it comes to nudity.
- A nude photo scandal surrounding Australian politician Pauline Hanson turned out to be a hoax.
- Some believe that the reputation of a Wyoming county attorney is "tainted" because he admitted to viewing photos of nude women.
- An 80 year-old woman in Maine advises people to "lighten up" over the topless coffee shop brouhaha in Vassalboro.
- Kansas resident Allen Potter is concerned "for the morality of the county" because nude dancing is drawing big crowds at The Retreat Club near El Dorado.
- to be continued...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
The Monthly Newds Part Two 3/28/09
Still playing catch-up...