Friday, September 23, 2005

The Nudeness Continues

I'm still naked. Been naked for about 3 days now and am convinced that this is the way to live. Those of you who are out there reading this should take off all of your clothes RIGHT NOW and claim freedom from textiles.

Today I went out for lunch (with my clothes on), and when I came back I thought about keeping them on, but it only took about six seconds of contemplation before I stripped down. I immediately felt so much better, clothes are beginning to feel strange and cumbersome, and nudity is starting to feel the norm. I just hope that if the doorbell rings I don't forget myself and open the door stark naked.

The dilemma that I am having with my wife has been making positive progress. Although she has declared that her becoming a nudist will "never happen" and that she "likes wearing clothes", she stripped down last night to cuddle with me in front of the TV and remained nude all evening. We took photos of each other and set up the timer to take some shots of us together. Since we are 51 and 46 years of age we have far from perfect bodies, but we had a good laugh looking at the pictures, and somehow the one shot of us with our arms around each other, completely nude and smiling, is one of the nicest pictures we have of us together.

But today she was clothed again and I am nude. On the first day she told me at one point that this was all a little "weird", that perhaps this was a stepping stone to something deviant, but now I thing that she is getting used to having a nudist in the house, and when I kiss her and tell her that I love her, everything seems quite normal and healthy. She did state unconditionally that if Spencer Tunick ever did a group nude near us that she would do it, no reservations. Me thinks there is a nudist hiding inside her somewhere, and the coaxing must be gentle, subtle and slow.

So, where to go from here? My goal is to attend a social nudist event soon, and hopefully I will convince my wife to come along, preferably a swim. I have sent several e-mail inquiries to a couple of local groups, but have yet to receive an answer. I have also contacted AANR and told them that I was having some difficulty communicating with one local group that is listed on their registed. I will let you know how that goes.

One day at a time, the adventure continues...

No comments: