- Freedom Swim: Skinny-dipping has always been a part of the July 4 Peace River event in Florida.
- Cool Car Show: White Tail Resort in Virginia has announced its 2nd Annual Cool Car Show and Open House on July 14 and 15 to coincide with Nude Recreation Week.
- The Tao of TAO: There is a new topfree pool in Las Vegas. TAO Beach at the Venetian is a whopping 18,000 square feet with day beds, masseuses and a bar.
- Three Ring Circus: A trio of activists biked naked to bring attention to the plight of circus animals.
"I only have to spend an hour nude, while animals in circuses must endure a lifetime of chains, cages, and beatings, I hope kind people will refuse to support this type of abuse”.
- First Amendment Rights: A federal appeals court has ruled that dancers in Daytona Beach establishments that serve alcohol must wear bikinis - g-strings and pasties will not be sufficient.
An attorney for Lollipops said they were prepared to take the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.
"I don't think it means anything," lawyer Brett Hartley said. "We don't see (this) ruling as a major setback. This is just part of the dance."