Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sick as a Dog

I'm still struggling to get over a devastating cold/flu that has dogged me for nearly two weeks. Now I know why people actually die from the flu, and why people get their shot every year. This thing has gone from my throat, to my lungs, to my ear, back to my throat, etc. Anyway, last night was the first full uninterrupted sleep in a while, so I am definitely feeling much better. Just following doctor's orders to stay horizontal and drink lots of fluids, and hopefully I won't relapse again so I can get back to a regular blogging schedule. Again, thanks to all who stop by every day, I appreciate your interest and support.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Academic Naturist said...

Poor guy... :-( Although I don't have my PhD yet, I prescribe movies from clothesfree's naturist movie guide. (I've been slowly going through the list, and some are actually pretty good!) Get well soon!

Rick said...

Hope you're feeling better by now and had a good Christmas. Best of luck to you in 2008.

Camo C. said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say, I enjoy reading your blog.

Cameron.

Anonymous said...

So where are you?! Hope you're ok - don't leave us hanging for too much longer!