Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back from the Shadows

I want to thank all of you who e-mailed during my recent illness. I'm happy to report that I have recovered just fine and will get back to a regular blogging schedule, beginning today. I feel as if I lost a month of my life. Without going into all the details, let's just say that I was so sick that I didn't even think about being nude, much less write about it. I'm one of those people you want to slap, always boasting that I never get sick, and up until 4 weeks ago, that was true. Anyway, thanks again to all of you who have written, and all the others who still check in every day even though there has been nothing written for the last month. I sincerely hope you all stay well in the New Year and beyond.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Welcome back, you've been missed!

Anonymous said...

what was wrong with you? i felt the same way the last few months. had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic and have an inner ear problem that makes me dizzy all the time...

RJava33@aol.com