Sunday, April 06, 2008

How Nude Are You?


Several years ago, Dick Williams devised the N scale as a measurment of a person's tendency to be a prude or a nude. From number 1 to 7, I am a 6:
Wholesomely Nude: Entirely comfortable with private and social nudity. Looks forward to monthly or weekly nude recreation when appropriate. May belong to a
local group and support a national organization. Some non-nude friends may know of this person's nude recreation. Self confident and enjoys social contacts in nude setting. May encourage others to try a naturist experience at beach, lake or river.
Number 7 is "Nude to the Core", and while I am not quite that high up on the scale, I can see myself getting there as time goes on. So how nude are you?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Dan Speers said...

I'm a 7. Grew up in a nudist family and raising mine that way. I'm an area representative for the Naturist Education Foundation, was president of TSMN and published their newsletter for many years. I started The Naturist Journal (naturistjournal.com) back in early 1999 and still post stories as often as I can, and we host nude events here in our home (nude yoga for example).

So yeah, a 7.

Rick said...

I'm probably a 6 as well or a 5.9. My wife is probably a 2 or 3.

Anonymous said...

6.5 headed to 7+ later this year.

Anonymous said...

I am a 6. Wife is almost a 5.