Sunday, October 05, 2008

Nudist Challenges Town

Nina Turner has challenged the residents of Crawley in the U.K. to join her in the World Naked Bike Ride next summer.
"I became a nudist after I got divorced about a year ago. It is great for confidence and saves on the washing powder! I wish I had taken it up years ago.

"I do all my housework in the nude. Nudism is not about being an exhibitionist, it is about being comfortable with who you are.

"When somebody is wearing clothes we judge them on their status, but without the clothes we see them for who they really are.

"Society is so het-up about what we should look like. If you haven't tried being a nudist, why not give it a go? I would recommend it. Nudism stops hang ups. We all take life too seriously."
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: