Monday, March 19, 2007

The Daily Newds


  • An unscientific poll by an Alabama newspaper indicates that over 60% of their readers approve of public breastfeeding.
  • The Topfree Equal Rights Association has a couple of photos of topfreedom pioneer Linda Meyer with Vancouver police in 2006.
  • 40 members of the nudist Caliente Resort in Florida are suing because of alleged bait-and-switch tactics in a recent lot sale.
  • The London Times has a great article on women's breasts, primarily the large kind, both natural and un.
    Without an occasional trip to the female changing rooms of your local pool, you might forget what real boobs look like, even if you are a woman and own a mirror. As a rule of thumb, I now know that the bigger the real boobs are, the less they resemble the fake versions. Frankly, it was a shock when Susan pulled up her shirt. Here were a pair of breasts which didn’t look as if they were about to head-butt me.
  • A writer in Malta explains why laws against topless sunbathing are obsolete, and compares the criminal prosecution of topfree woman to the old American practice of hanging horse thieves.
  • Are these bare-chested calendar hunks really morticians?
  • A witness in a New Zealand courtroom bared her breasts for the purpose of providing evidence of how an alternative medicine provider fondled his patients while giving massages.
  • For the upcoming Dyke Ball at Wellesely College, "creative black tie" means to dress as scantily as possible.
  • A woman attended a "breast casting workshop" and found that she was a bit more exposed to her peers than expected.
    I was then instructed to take my shirt off, like these other women, and put vaseline all over my torso. I don't know what I was expecting -- little cubicles where no one would see me -- but taking off my shirt in a room full of about 10 women was not what I was thinking I would be doing. However, I did it, and after a couple minutes, I was more comfortable with myself.

No comments: