Monday, January 05, 2009

Worst of the Naturist World

Here's an update on my previous post concerning The Naked, the Nude and the Nekkid blog, which I feel is among the worst offenders of naturist sensibilities on the Internet.

Apparently my mention of Nacktman's smutty "naturist" blog has doubled his web traffic, and has also resulted in Google putting a content warning in place, which leads me to believe that there was a rise in complaints along with the readership.

Naturally, Nacktman attributes the increase in traffic to the content warning, boasting that his readers are people "with a mind and the ability to use it." He also makes this astounding statement:
We will continue to bring you details of those who seek to exploit others sexually and otherwise with stories about child molesters, human traffickers, rapists, dehumanizing corporations and the like.

All the while maintaining a sense of humor about it.
Nothing like a good child molester joke to start the day.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Sad that there are people like him out there. I enjoy your blog very much.

Brain said...

After I clicked the link to check out the site, I thought, "I bet his traffic's gonna go waaaay up."

I'm not an easily offended person, but Nacktman's site gets under my skin. I think the thing about it is that he's pretending to be something he's not. If he billed himself honestly, as another internet smut peddler, he wouldn't merit any attention. The fact that he pretends to be part of the naturist community bugs me infinitely more than the content itself.