Thursday, July 09, 2009

Under Construction

Business 34 Construction - Fairfield, IowaImage by Will Merydith via Flickr

I know that non-landed clubs are strapped for cash, but for at least the past four years The Buckeye Naturists have been presenting on the Internet, in several incarnations, a website that is perpetually under construction. Their latest version is essentially exactly what they've always had except for a new logo. I don't know, maybe it's me, but I simply cannot understand people who have so little enthusiasm for what they are doing that they cannot even finish a simple six-page website which would take any marginally competent self-taught amateur designer an hour or two. That's my rant for the day, I needed to get it off my chest.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: