Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Daily Newds


  • Although the strippers are delightful, ultimately people go the Penthouse Executive Club in New York City for the steaks.
  • If nudist resorts are a little too tame, perhaps you might like to try the Bondage Ball.
    The thing that I love most about these types of events is that a 60 year old man in fishnets, nipple clamps and a feather tutu can stand next to a guy in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and neither one feels out of place. Does not the rest of society have something very important to learn from these people?
  • A former UK teacher who was fired for having a sexual affair with one of her students is back in the academic world as a nude artist's model.
    One student said: "She was at the art school for a few months before any of us knew who she was. Then tongues started wagging."
  • An artist in India is looking to paint erotic images of nude male models.
    "It started when someone I knew casually called me up and asked if they can stop by my studio to be painted in the nude. I was shocked and felt very betrayed — if they were strangers, it wouldn't feel like 'Is this how you have perceived me all this while?' Disgusting!" But as she pondered it, Suchitra (Krishnamoorthi) said, the artist in her took over. "I asked myself why is it that when women get treated as sex objects, there's always a reasoning and logical dimension given to it. So as an artist, I decided to reverse the roles and asked how men would feel if I made them sex kittens?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If nudist resorts are a little too tame, perhaps you might like to try the Bondage Ball."

AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH NUDISM????

Are you a pervert?