Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Colombian Actress Embraces Nudity

Colombian actress Catalina Sandino Moreno ("Mary Full of Grace") has taken a role as a carefree young singer in "The Hottest State", a part that requires nudity. While actors getting naked in movies has little to do with nudism or naturism, Catalina's attitude towards her own body is refreshing.
"I'm not perfect, I have this," she said, grabbing her thighs. "Then I realized every time you watch a movie where a girl gets naked, it's perfect, she's a model and it's not true. It's not real.

"It was kind of like a big thing for me to just go for it, to take my clothes off and be me," she said. "It was something that I really thought about, to do or not to do. Then I just said ... I'll do it. I'm normal, it's not a big deal."

"I EMBRACE IT. IT'S BEAUTIFUL"
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: