Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Daily Newds 9/12/07


  • In the Flesh: How do people react when student Christine Htoon tells them that she is a nude artists' model?
    People usually think it's really cool, but sometimes I think they get the wrong impression. I am comfortable with my body, but I'm not an exhibitionist. I just do it because it's fun, and I get paid really well. I also get to meet a lot of really cool people. Artists are never boring.
  • Here Comes the Sun: Nudists will likely live longer because of the Vitamin D they receive from natural sunlight.
  • Be on the Lookout: A Connecticut man has been seen in the nude walking his dogs, prompting high school cross country teams to "take precautions".
  • Marry Prankster: Urban nudist and science-fiction editor John Ordover has been masquerading as the publicity director of the spoof website MarryOurDaughter.com.
    Mr. Ordover quickly conceded the page was a parody aimed at drawing attention to inconsistencies in state marriage laws. States consider it a crime for adults to have sex with minors, but they allow kids as young as 12 to get married with parental and sometime judicial permission.

No comments: