Monday, July 21, 2008

Sexy Skinny-Dippers

The Sun profiles three skinny-dipping couples as part of their "Real Life" series.
“I dare you to jump in – naked!” one friend yelled.

Glancing out at the dark blue water, my tummy flipped.

“You’re mad,” I laughed, as the chilly night air wrapped round me.

But as the girls stripped off and frolicked in the sea, they seemed to be having a giggle.

“I might as well join them,” I thought, shedding my skinny jeans.

Diving into the autumnal Essex sea, the cold water felt so refreshing and revitalising.

“That was more fun than clubbing,” I thought, clambering back into my clothes.

Soon, a naked dip in the sea became a home-time ritual after a night out.
Sometimes naturists and nudists get so hung up on stressing the non-sexual aspect of the lifestyle, that they forget to remind people that swimming naked is fun and sexy. Swimming in bathing suits is also fun and sexy, but much more so in the nude. Truly, as these "real life" couples exclaim, once you swim nude you never want to do it any other way.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SKINNY DIPPING FOR ANYONE IS A RUSH THE FREEDOM YOU FEEL IS GREAT WHEN I WAS IN EUROPE IT WAS NORMAL............MMMM NORMAL!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't believe all you read in the Sun. Those couples all look a bit too perfect.