Friday, August 22, 2008

Sex With Hookers is Hard Work

Suspended Texas cop Keith Breiner was suspended for having sex with a couple of women "in the line of duty".
Breiner testified to experiencing manual stimulation, oral sex and vaginal penetration with women at two spas.

Assistant City Attorney Joseph Sanders asked Breiner if he enjoyed having sex with the women.

At first he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. At times when Breiner responded to the attorney's questions, he raised his voice and answered questions with a question.

"If you are asking if I had an orgasm, yes. It was a job, sir," Breiner said. "I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."
Your tax dollars at work.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Rick said...

"I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."

Doesn't that make him a prostitute? And the city his pimp?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't buy that argument either.

Anonymous said...

"I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."

That's what she said.