Friday, August 01, 2008

Aussie Visits Palm Springs Nudist Resort...

...and enjoys the experience.
I don't mind getting naked but I'm not sure I need to see a lot of other people naked. There seems to be a golden rule about naturist resorts: the people you would like to see naked are never there but the people you don't want to see naked are there in droves. In the end it is midweek and there is almost no one there except the minister and his wife. In the hot tub, they put me right. It is all about body acceptance, the reverend explains. "We don't judge, we accept."

He gives nudity a vaguely spiritual air. "It is not about seeing the body but about ignoring it and seeing the person." I am busy ignoring his wife's free-floating breasts. But I realise he is right.
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: