Monday, August 04, 2008

Topfree Protest Announcement from Liz Book

This is an official protest announcement to the media.

I do intend to enjoy another topless protest in Daytona Beach this year. Typically, I will do one Topfree Stand protest per year during Bikeweek in Daytona Beach. This is the event when they would arrest thousands of women for daring to bare their breasts. Biketoberfest was always targeted with these arrests, too. So I have decided to expand my venue into that event, as well.

Recently, I filed a 14th Amendment lawsuit against the city through my attorney, Mark Tietig. Although I am approaching the 14th Amendment, I still plan to utilize our hard fought for and hard won rights to First Amendment Protection in topless protest.

I fished during my last protest. They wanted a peaceful protest. So I gave them a peaceful protest. You can't get more peaceful than fishing. I actually caught a little red snapper (it snapped in the front) and a great white double dd. It was a funny and joyous protest. I will keep all of my future protests in the same vein.

I will be doing this next protest on Sunday, October 19th, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. I will be on the west side of the Main Street Bridge in Daytona Beach, right by the river. I would put a banner across the roadway, but Daytona wants $750-$850 to do that. I am a single mother with a limited budget. So that is out of the question for me. Yet, I do plan to have some fun and funky protest signs out there with me. Topfreedom for women rocks and the Topfree Stand is certainly out there to prove it. Maybe as more women see that they will not be persecuted or harassed they will come to join me, as well.

It would be nice for people to get over their fear of tits and focus on the things that they should be afraid of, like big government and foreclosures. Does it make any sense to you that breasts are illegal and yet the biggest crooks in America are allowed to run rampant over us? We should criminalize them and their activities, don't you think? What they are doing and have done seems quite treasonous to me.

By the way, does anyone know who actually owns the Federal Reserve? I heard recently from some very high up political sources that it is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Bank of England. Hmmmm? Isn't that where every one of our Federal Tax dollars goes? Old Mother England is one smart bitch, isn't she! It seems she still has a strangle hold on her subjects. While I am on this topic, does anyone know where there ARE any Federal Laws that state that we must even pay Federal Tax? Just a thought.

Please feel free to join me in October for the protest. It is a beautiful time of year in Florida and a great place to make a Stand.

Topfree and Lovin' It In Daytona Beach,

Liz Book

(note from nudiarist: while I wholeheartedly support Liz in her topfree protests, her political views are not necessarily shared by me.)

Tags
: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: