Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Daily Newds


  • Six editors of The Harvard Crimson bare their thoughts on "Primal Scream", an event where students stage a mass streak.
    Public scrutiny or not, very rarely in my life have I felt completely at ease with my body. But somewhere between Holden Chapel and Matthews Hall, I started to believe the mantras I was mentally repeating in my head. By the time I rounded the corner to Grays, I felt better about my body than I had all semester. The three minutes it took to circle the Yard were a rare moment of comfort in my own skin.
  • More on college naked parties, this time from The Daily Princetonian.
    "A chaste lifestyle respects the inherent dignity of every individual as a whole person," explained Anscombe president Sam Kruxel '08. "We hope this party will prove that. We want everyone to see exactly what they're respecting — every inch of it."
  • A clothing-optional nudist resort in Palm Springs, California, is looking for a celebrity endorsement.
    Now could you imagine if Jennifer Aniston stayed at our resort, The Terra Cotta Inn Clothing Optional Resort and Spa, and then started to talk about the how it was her best vacation ever. Everyone would want to go to nudist resorts.

No comments: