Thursday, January 18, 2007

Drew Barrymore Has a True Naturist Spirit

In a recent interview, Drew Barrymore reveals that she loves to run naked in nature.
She says, "I'll drive in Ireland and park my car and run out into the field and rip all my clothes off and just run in the wheat fields naked. That's for no-one to see. That's to have that freedom of feeling, like, at one with nature. So I am completely unguarded still."
I think we all have that urge to strip naked and run outside, it's in our DNA, it's normal and completely natural. Our skin is made to breathe, to feel the wind all over, to be completely surrounded by cool water without the weight and discomfort of a bathing suit. Good for Drew, now she only has to get over he "for no-one to see" attitude.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: