Sunday, January 07, 2007

Good Article on Naturism and Nudism


Scott Lee has a good article on the Dirty Mechanism blog about Naturism and Nudism.

One very good thing to remember is that it is often better to know an experience by experience, and not just by watching. So why not give it a try? One day, when no one is home, take off the clothes! And you don’t have to do anything special - just carry on with whatever you usually do during the day, but nude, and see what the experience is like.

It really is that simple. We are prisoners of our clothes, and sometimes it takes real courage to shed them altogether, but once you make up your mind to be nude, you will wonder why you did not do it sooner. There is no practical reason for wearing clothes when you are in your home. You do not need them for warmth, or protection, but only for modesty, a silly notion passed down over the ages. And even modesty falls by the wayside as a reason for wearing clothes when one is alone.

When my wife and was out of the house I would strip down and be nude as often as possible. I did this in secret, mostly out of fear that my wife would not understand. It was a little over a year ago that I began being nude with my wife at home, and while she was a bit befuddled at first, she now accepts this as perfectly normal behavior for me. I've always hated clothes, and being nude most of the time makes me feel happier and much more comfortable. It really is the way we are meant to be, it's the way the body was designed, and if you are reading this in your clothes you really need to take them off now.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see some people are catching on. Thanks for the reference! =]

-Scott

Anonymous said...

i do that all the time when no one is at my house. but lately ive been doing that with my friends over and they seem to just do the same dam thing. my boyfriend does it now.
im glad that its becoming normal even though most people dont like it.